- Course Code: UKVC18TEL
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.25 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Telephone Customer Services Certificate
A customer’s experience of telephone-based service goes a long way in shaping their opinion of an organisation. Call centre and office staff are the first and often only point of contact, so their telephone manner must be professional and customer-centred.
This course will give you lots of practical strategies that will help you and your team identify customers’ needs and offer them appropriate solutions. You will also learn how and why taking a proactive or pre-emptive approach to customer service will yield better outcomes than merely reacting to complaints or difficulties.
You Will Learn:
- Why telephone-based customer service is so important and the steps you must follow to create a good first impression
- Eleven practical ways to improve your communication skills, understand your customer’s needs and arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution
- The advantages and disadvantages of telephone-based customer service
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn how to engage with customers and help resolve their problems, thereby improving your company’s image and widening your customer base
- If you train or supervise workers who deal with customers over the telephone, this course will give you a framework for imparting practical advice for offering great customer service
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you consider whether telephone-based customer service is the right choice for your business
- The principles of good communication contained in this course are transferable to other situations, such as face-to-face customer service or sales negotiations
Who can take the Telephone Customer Services Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Telephone Customer Services Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.