- Course Code: UKVC19STT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.50 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Sales Tools and Technology Certificate
Modern salespeople use many different tools and types of technology to persuade a prospect to buy a product or service. These tools can streamline the sales process and help you keep track of important information.
However, sales tools should be carefully selected and used with caution.
Ultimately, they are no substitute for traditional sales skills such as making a pitch, understanding a customer’s needs and building rapport. This course will teach you how to choose the right tools for your circumstances and use them in a constructive way that boosts your productivity.
You Will Learn:
- The four questions you should ask yourself if you are thinking about using a new sales tool or piece of technology
- How to use social media as a sales tool
- How to use other applications and websites as sales tools
- How to ensure that you only choose tools and technology that will make your life as a salesperson easier
- Why you must take care not to become reliant on sales tools
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are a salesperson, this course will help you make informed choices when deciding whether to use sales tools or a new piece of technology
- If you manage a sales team, this course will help you guide your team members when choosing tools to help them make sales
- If you are responsible for marketing in a small business, or work as a sole trader, this course will introduce you to popular tools that can help you reach out to prospects
- If you are responsible for training others in how to use technology at work, this course will provide you with a useful insight into the digital tools most often used by today’s sales people
Who can take the Sales Tools and Technology Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Sales Tools and Technology Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.