- Course Code: UKVC19EXA
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Preparing for an Exam Certificate
Preparing for an exam can induce a lot of anxiety in students. Exams are often major life events, with the results determining a student’s immediate future. As a result, it is a good idea to learn study strategies and exam preparation techniques. Feeling prepared can often be the difference between a decent grade and a fantastic one.
This course goes over everything students need to know, in order to prepare for upcoming exams, regardless of the specific questions posed.
We begin by talking about the importance of organisation in all areas of the student’s life, including their workspace.
Next, we move on to talk about how students can learn more about the material covered in exams. This knowledge can then be applied to study sessions, helping students make the most of each one.
Finally, we talk about the importance of self-care.
You Will Learn:
- Techniques to help you make better use of your time
- Strategies you can use to help make it easier to test your knowledge when you are studying
- About the importance of exercise when studying
- About the types of foods you should eat when studying for an exam, along with the foods you should avoid
- Why it is important to always get seven hours of sleep each night, even when you have a major exam to prepare for
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learn more about how workspace organisation can impact your ability to focus on material when studying
- Understand the importance of scheduling and time management techniques when it comes to preparing for an upcoming exam
- If you are a student, learn the specific strategies you can use to make studying for exams easier and more effective
- If you are a teacher, learn how you can teach the students in your class important exam preparation skills
- If you are a parent, learn how you can help support your child as they study for upcoming exams
Who can take the Preparing for an Exam Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Preparing for an Exam Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.