- Course Code: UKMC18PEC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 25 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
Personal Development & Career Enhancement 15 Course Bundle
- To understand what a High Performance Team is and learn the crucial elements that are needed to create one.
- To learn how leaders build High Performance Teams with their practical, strategic and interpersonal skills.
- To identify the individual strengths and qualities needed for a High Performance Team to function optimally.
- To grasp the different behavioural roles necessary to create diversity and balance in a High Performance Team.
- Learn how to motivate and engage teams, harnessing the power of relationships.
- Understand the importance and methods for developing trust within teams.
- Develop the tools and mindset for encouraging innovation and problem solving.
- Discover how to build a positive working environment that enhances team effectiveness.
- Learn how to use a communication process to support planning and prevent costly communication mistakes.
- Discover the elements of non-verbal communication that are required for successful message delivery.
- Realise the importance of open and honest communication and learn how to foster a conductive environment.
- Determine how to make communications more effective by varying communication style to suit the receiver.
- Understand the role of leaders and how they achieve their strategic organisational and societal influence
- Recognise the distinction between management and leadership and the continuum between the approaches
- Learn the principles of leadership and how their application impacts individual and team effectiveness
- Study the concept of a leadership framework and how this is applied to leadership theories
- Understand the leadership needs of businesses and the importance of self-directed learning
- Assess and develop a personal leadership style and authentic approach to leadership
- Learn how to write achievable objectives, which empower and motivate your team
- Comprehend the qualities, traits and skills that make a successful leader
- Understand the development of typing and keyboard layout
- Learn about the different styles of typing and how they impact speed and quality
- Understand the benefits of touch typing both mentally and physically
- Discover how to train your fingers and brain to create muscle memory
- Introduce the basic finger position and posture needed to prevent injury and aid typing speed
- Learn how to position and reposition the fingers on the home row and use the key bumps
- Practise key drills for each hand to gradually build up the neurological connections needed
- Increase finger dexterity and muscle memory by introducing each row at a time
- Discover the ancient origins of shorthand and understand why written script can be inefficient
- Learn about the two most common styles of shorthand in use today and their evolution and derivations
- Test your own natural writing speed and grasp the major benefits and pitfalls of shorthand writing
- Understand the need for specialist equipment and be able to choose what is most suitable
- Learn the basic Pitman stroke theory and practise some simple outlines
- Find out how to simplify words to convey meaning without vowels
- Practise the Teeline alphabet and use it in combination with word simplification
- Discover how abbreviation can rapidly enhance your note taking speed and effectiveness
- Learn how to improve your typing skills with regular practice and personal development
- Learn about the evolution of keyboards and how they suit specific individuals and tasks
- Discover different technologies which can assist your typing development
- Discover equipment and software for transcribing efficiently
Who can take the Personal Development & Career Enhancement 15 Bundle course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Personal Development & Career Enhancement 15 Bundle Course consists of 15 courses:
Each course consists of between 1 and 5 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Personal Development & Career Enhancement 15 Bundle course?We estimate that the course will take about 25 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.