- Course Code: WWFEM14OCC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 - 10 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: N/A
- Compatibility: N/A
- The type of work you will do
- Why you will be the mysterious solution to homeowners when it comes to removing baked on food debris
- The type of work that pays the most
- The equipment you need, and where to find it the cheapest
- The best place to find any positions for this line of work
- The best route to market to get the most out of this course
- The only difference to owning your service to working for someone else
- How you can get a stable and reliable contract for oven cleaning in the commercial sector
- About the importance of oven cleaning for food establishments
- The safest route to take when you first begin
- The benefits to working in the residential/domestic sector
- Why you may be shadowed when you work in commercial kitchens
- About the range of cleaning products you need to get the job done to superior levels of cleanliness
- The tools you need to use your cleaning products
- The purposes of each cleaning product in your stock inventory
- The PPE you will need to comply with health and safety at work regulations
- The key legislations that apply to your business for chemical safety
- Who is responsible for health and safety compliance
- The documents you need supplied with industrial strength cleaning chemicals
- The three different types of cleaning products you will be using
- Why the solutions you use will allow you to get every part of grease removed from inside ovens, making your job much easier
- The length of time you can expect per job
- Why you’re best to wear a face-mask when cleaning ovens
- Pricing guidelines for your service
- The techniques to deep clean ovens
- To understand the process to streamline your work
- The components to clean with your dip tank
- Which tools to use for different surfaces
- The difference between the two types of cookers
- The temperatures these cookers operate at consistently and why you they must be off for cleaning
- How to clean these types of cookers
- The type of enamel and the care you need to pay attention to when cleaning the outside of the cooker
- What’s really involved in commercial oven cleaning
- Why you must have an industrial dip tank
- How a dry steam cleaner will make your work easier, faster, or just an eco-friendly solution for your clients
- The equipment you need your steam cleaner to have
- About environmentally Friendly Cleaning Solutions
- The most powerful natural degreaser for cleaning ovens
- How to clean cookers and parts without the use of your dip tank
- How to use a steam cleaner on ovens
- What an oven cleaning service entails
- Additional services to boost customer satisfaction and retention
- How many ovens you can expect to clean on a working day
- Where to find jobs if you don't want to run your own business
- The initial startup costs for an oven cleaning business
- How much of a marketing budget you can expect to require when starting your own independent business
- The Pros of Starting an Oven Cleaning Business
- How to develop an Online Presence
- The risks to your business by not having adequate insurance cover in place
- The types of commercial cleaning contracts that may stipulate the amount of insurance cover your policy must insure you to the amount of
- The equipment you need to manage your business administration duties
- Why you need to register for self-employment as early as possible
- The benefits of hiring your own staff
- When a contractor would be more suited to your business
- Employer responsibilities
- When you need a written health and safety policy
Who can take the Oven Cleaning Certificate International course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 14 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 14 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 14 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Oven Cleaning Certificate International course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 - 10 hours hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.