- Course Code: UKVC19NEG
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Negotiating and the Concept of the Three P's Certificate
Negotiating is a key sales skill that can make all the difference to closing or losing a deal. Negotiation is something of an art form, but with practice and patience any salesperson can learn it. This course will teach you the principles behind successful negotiation and give you practical tips that will sharpen your skills.
You will learn how to use your emotional and cognitive intelligence to strike the best possible deal with a client, and learn when you should abandon attempts at further negotiation. We will also look at the “3 P’s” model and how it can further your understanding of the selling process.
You Will Learn:
- Why you need to understand the nature and purpose of negotiation, and seven basic rules you need to follow
- Five negotiation strategies that will enhance your rapport with a prospect and increase your chances of closing a deal
- Six pitfalls to avoid when negotiating with a prospect
- How the “3 P’s” model can help you navigate the sales process
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in sales, this course will help you use negotiation skills to boost your conversion rate
- If your role entails any form of negotiation or mediation between two or more parties, you will be able to make good use of the transferable skills outlined in this course
- By learning the “3 P’s” model, you will be able to enter negotiation situations knowing that you have a reliable structure to fall back on, making you a more confident communicator
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will deepen your knowledge of the consumer decision-making process in response to external pressure
Who can take the Negotiating and Concept of Three P’s Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Negotiating and Concept of Three P’s Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.