- Course Code: UKVC19MCB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: £199.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Managing Classroom Behaviour
Learning how to manage classroom behaviour is essential for everyone involved in the educational process, including parents and school administrators, and is especially important for teachers of all age groups in any type of educational establishment.
This course covers everything you will ever need to know regarding ensuring a well-run and hassle-free classroom, which is highly conducive to learning and developing great students.
You’ll be able to understand children’s behaviour on psychodynamic, cognitive and biological levels and develop a proper relationship with students through leading by example and having a deep connection with them.
From the rules and routines, to ensure a well-run and well-behaved class to dealing with problems using the highly acclaimed ABC diagram and many other proactive and reactive techniques, this course covers everything you’ll ever need to know regarding managing classroom behaviour!
What You Will Learn:
- How to understand the root psychological, environmental and physical aspects of children’s behaviour
- The different rules and routines you need to establish in the classroom, to ensure a disciplined and interactive environment
- How to develop a strong relationship with each student, by setting a good example and connecting with them on their level
- Dealing with problems using the ABC chart and other highly effective proactive and reactive techniques
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Further your current teaching career and open up new opportunities around the world
- Improve your chances of landing the teaching job of your dreams, by displaying a deeper knowledge of classroom management in interviews
- Gain the trust and support of your students, and enjoy every moment in the classroom
- Avoid causing psychological or emotional damage to children, by engaging incorrectly with them
Who can take the Managing Classroom Behaviour Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Managing Classroom Behaviour Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.