- Course Code: UKMEC16HAP
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £40.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Hair for Parents Certificate
The Hair for Parents course is a great opportunity for parents to learn how to do their child’s hair effectively. Fathers particularly find themselves at a disadvantage with a daughter who wants her dad to put up her hair or take her to the salon for a new hair style. This can be daunting for most fathers and having the knowledge this course provides can help you give your daughter the hair care and styles she wants.
Whether you are a single dad or you just want to be able to provide your daughter with what she wants, this course will give you the insight and information you need so you can ensure that you create lasting memories for both of you, enabling you to do everything you can to help your daughter with her hair styling and care at all times.
Introduction to Hair for Parents
This course is brimming with useful information for parents who want to provide their child with the best hair care and styles. The course is broken into five information packed modules, each one giving advice and tips to help you provide your child with the best hair care.
You will have access to all course modules online with lifetime access so you can revert back to any module as and when needed.
What You Will Learn
This course will give you a lot of valuable information that you can use for years. During the course you will go through each module in detail, learning about the different hair types and trends, so you can provide your child with all their hair requirements.
Some of the things you can expect to learn when taking this course include:
- Identify why it’s important for you learn to do your child’s hair
- Know the different types of hair and the care each of the types require
- Get insight into the latest trends and why you need to know what they are
- Learn how to keep hair healthy
- Know what products to use on what hair
- Know how to wash hair properly and how to avoid the risk of over shampooing
- Identify how to avoid common hair conditions in children, such as dandruff and nits, along with how to treat them
- Learn about the various hair products from sprays to gels and mousse, plus much more
- Know how to choose the right shampoo.
- Learn the different hair trends for boys and girls
- Identify how often trends change
- Gain valuable tips on how to change a style
- Learn about the different hair textures and colours
There are many benefits for parents taking this course. As well as learning about your child’s hair and identifying how take care of it, some of the benefits you can expect from the Hair for Parents course are:
- The whole course is online
- Reputable training company providing an information packed course you can trust
- Broken into five easy to manage and understandable modules, each one brimming with useful information
- Access course material from any device connected to the internet
- Study from anywhere, whether you want to learn from home or on your way home from the office
- Enjoy the convenience of excellent online support at all times
- Get access to all learning modules for life. Access your account at anytime from anywhere.
- Start using the information straight away
- Feel confident when your child asks you to help them with their hair
- Learn all the latest trends, so you are able to provide your child with the confidence that they need
Who can take the Hair for Parents Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Hair for Parents Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.