- Course Code: UKVC19EAS
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certificate
Learning how to ensure adequate staff levels is vital knowledge for anybody from any industry looking to increase productivity and make the most out of the most important asset to any company - the staff.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to ensuring adequate staff levels, through both determining the workforce requirements as well as optimising the recruitment and selection process.
From how to analyse the current workload and existing staffing, to the science of optimal staff recruitment, selection and placement, this course covers everything you need to know to ensure adequate staff levels and increase productivity!
You Will Learn
- How to determine your workforce requirements by strategically analysing your current workload needs
- How to examine your current staffing situation and make the necessary changes to streamline your processes
- Tips and strategies for how to find and recruit the right candidates for positions
- How to select the right staff by understanding who to choose and how to interview them
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will drastically improve productivity and output by placing the right amount of people in the right position
- You will dramatically improve staff morale and functionality by streamlining processes and communication
- You will save time spent on meetings and coaching by optimising your staff complement
- You will avoid the confrontation and time-wasting that comes with disciplinary processes and micro-management
Who can take the Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.