- Course Code: UKVC19DEN
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Dental Care Certificate
Dental care is a critical aspect of oral health.
A healthy mouth, teeth and gums can reflect on the general health of your entire body.
It involves various practices geared towards taking care of oral health.
Whereas some are manual and can be carried out daily at home, others require the services of professionals such as hygienists and dentists.
This course covers various aspects of dental care.
It first defines dental care and what it involves, including related terms or practices.
We then discuss tooth and gum care and what it involves.
Next, the course covers various benefits of dental care and why people should consider investing money, time and resources to the practice.
Finally, the course concludes with a number of tips regarding dental care.
This course covers the fundamentals of dental care that everyone should have at their fingertips.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of dental care and what it involves
- Tooth and gum care and what it involves
- The benefits and essence of dental care
- Tips for safe dental care
- How to care for your gums, teeth and mouth
- How to prevent certain diseases such as heart disease through oral care
- The link between oral health and general body health
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Learn about dental care and what it entails
- Learn how to develop good dental health
- Know the essence of caring for your gums and teeth
- Learn what to do when having certain dental issues such as aches
- Learn what it takes to care for your gums, teeth and mouth
- Know the benefits of dental care
- Prevent critical diseases linked to poor oral health
- Learn the right technique of brushing your teeth
- Develop the right habits to dental care, such as flossing
- Get motivated to go for dental check-ups
- Choose the right foods that are tooth-friendly
Taking this course will help you:
Who can take the Dental Care Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Dental Care Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.