- Course Code: UKMEC16CRM
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Customer Relationship Management Course
Customer relationship is an imperative part of any modern day business. Building long lasting relationships with clients and providing them with the highest level of support and service at all times will result in an increase in revenue.
Anyone who wants to ensure that their company retains clients or wants their employees to see the importance of outstanding service will benefit from this convenient online course which can be studied at your own pace and in your own time.
Gain an edge over the competition by implementing excellent customer relationship management processes today.
Introduction to the Customer Relationship Management Certificate
The Customer Relationship Management Certificate comprises of five information packed modules which should take you around five hours to complete. The course is offered online for added convenience, so you can complete the course in one sitting or you can spread it out over a number of months, depending on your own schedule.
This course comes complete with a multiple choice test. You are given a two chances to pass the test to gain your certification. The certificate is industry recognised and can be verified online.
What you will Learn
This course offers you five informative modules, each one giving you valuable information and insight into customer relationship management and providing you with the knowledge and skills you need to implement this solution into your workplace.
- Learn what CRM is and why it is so important to focus on your customers.
- Identify with the basics of body language and how to use this when dealing with clients.
- Develop your interpersonal skills.
- Learn facts about relationships and loyalty and how these two go hand-in-hand.
- Identify why customer relationship management is so important to the success of your company.
- Learn how to look for customers and what customers expect from your company in terms of service and support.
- Get an understanding on how to measure your customer relationship management from the characteristics to problems you may face to the standards you want to achieve.
- Learn how to develop a relationship.
- Get some valuable advice about meeting preparation and so much more.
Some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when you take the Customer Relationship Management Certificate include:
- Increase your knowledge on customer relationships.
- Fast track your career in your chosen industry.
- Enjoy the convenience of an industry recognised certification.
- Certificates can be verified online.
- Lifetime access to course material.
- Course available online so you can study at any time of the day or night.
- Complete the course in one day or a few months, there is no set time frame for completing the course.
- The study platform is available on all devices.
- Enjoy information packed and detailed modules.
- Each course is broken down into easy to manage modules to enhance your study experience.
- Affordable pricing
- Start your studying at any time.
I cannot not recommend this course highly enough.
I found the CRM course to be very informative & user friendly. The knowledge I’ve gained, after completing five detailed modules & a short exam, has given me a much better understanding of CRM and this personal development will help me to implement new processes in the workplace.
The entire course is available on demand, before and after completion, meaning you can go over every module until you’re confident enough to take the exam. For anybody looking to gain information on what Customer Relationship Management is, and how it can improve your business, I cannot not recommend this course highly enough.
Joe Shawyer – Essex
I’m really happy with this course and I have actually learnt more than I expected
I wanted a qualification to back up the practical experience I had gained in my last job.
I found logging in and navigating the site very easy and I really like the flexibility it gave me; being able to study around my usual working day. The topics were well laid out and explained and I understood well through relevant examples.
The test at the end was straightforward however some rewording of the multiple answers would make it more understandable. But otherwise I’m really happy with this course and I have actually learnt more than I expected.
I would not hesitate to use this company again and have in fact bought another course since.
Jenna Woollon – Bristol
Who can take the Customer Relationship Management Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Customer Relationship Management Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.