- Course Code: UKVC18CSO
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Creating and Maintaining a Successful Organisation Certificate
Once you have a vision or an idea, you need to find a way in which to introduce that to the world. In most cases, this involves the creation of some form of organisation. However, it can be difficult to figure out what corporate structure is best for you and how to ensure that the organisation continues to succeed well into the future.
You also need to know how to reach the widest possible market, to give your company the best shot at success as early as possible.
This course provides you with comprehensive information regarding how to set up and successfully run an organisation.
We begin by giving you a brief overview of the most common methods of setting up your organisation, covering companies that are meant to make a profit, as well as social enterprises.
We then move on to discuss hiring and dismissing staff.
Next, the course discusses the various ways in which you can market your organisation, in order to reach the widest possible audience.
Finally, we give you a list of skills that every entrepreneur should acquire and continually develop.
You will Learn:
- The difference between the three most common for-profit corporate structures.
- How to tell if you need to focus on hiring new staff.
- Why you should invest in pay-per-click advertising, especially when you are just starting out.
- The advantage of learning more about search engine optimisation.
- The importance of self-reflection to the success of your company.
- Why you should focus on improving your sales skills.
Benefits of taking this Course:
- Learning about the different not-for-profit legal structures and determining which one may suit your needs.
- Understanding more about the UK’s protected characteristics and how to stay within the law, when hiring and dismissing staff members.
- Learning more about the various social media platforms, including their primary demographics.
- Learning why your budgeting skills are crucial and how you can improve them.
- Understanding what being productive truly means, when it comes to running your own organisation.
Who can take the Creating and Maintaining a Successful Organisation Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Creating and Maintaining a Successful Organisation Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.