- Course Code: UKMEC17CRM
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 hours
- Cost: £99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Conducting Rewarding Meetings Certificate
Conducting effective and engaging meetings offers many rewards: increasing productivity, maximising time usage and generating the quality decision, clear directions and detailed instructions required to reach business goals. Learning how to plan, facilitate and direct meetings keeps your team on track and will save huge amounts of energy and resources which naturally equate to significant cost savings.
This course has been created for leaders, employers, employees and anyone else interested in conducting highly effective and productive meetings. This course gets to the very bottom of what you need to know and has been written in a simple, straightforward way, organised into modules that cover the key themes needed to truly maximise the time spent in this vital collaborative effort. The information in this course is based on scientific research and has been practically applied, tried and tested in real life business settings and used by businesses and organisations to accomplish their goals.
To get the most from meetings, it is necessary to understand how to utilise specific methods, processes and attitudes to take meetings from being just a gathering of people, towards being a powerful tool for business success. The course contains illustrated examples of the concepts, tools and techniques needed and helps you practically apply the knowledge through exercises, tests and worksheets.
What You Will Learn
- Understand what an efficient meeting is and the elements needed to ensure success
- Be an effective meeting leader who can prepare an optimised and effective agenda
- Manage different types of meetings and discover which ones suit your needs the best
- Create the conducive environment necessary for enhanced participation fostering open discussions
- Identify and centre meetings around a clear purpose and objective to measure meeting success
- Continually improve and refine meetings with targeted feedback mechanisms
- Learn how to assertively and effectively communicate during meetings
- Identify and negate disruptive influences and personalities
- Manage time and ensure effective delegation and task management
- Identify gaps in your own knowledge and skills to ensure continued growth and development
The knowledge and information this course offers can be used by any business to increase operational efficiency and train meeting leaders in the tools and methods needed to succeed. Meeting leaders will learn how to maximise results, enhance participation, improve decision making, minimise waste and transform the effectiveness of time spent together.
Benefits of the Conducting Rewarding Meetings Certificate course
When you earn your certificate in Conducting Rewarding Meetings, you will find a number of benefits including the following:
- Flexibility to study whenever and wherever you choose.
- The ability to work to your own schedule. There is no time limit for this course, so whether it takes you days or months, it doesn’t matter.
- You can use any internet-enabled device, such as a PC, mobile phone or tablet to access the course.
- Easily access online support while you take the course, which allows you to stay on track at all times.
- Get the knowledge you require by following the comprehensive syllabus.
- Improve your work performance as soon as you begin the course by applying what you learn immediately.
- Access to a course that is affordable and beneficial; a good investment into your future.
- Understand what it takes to be an effective meeting leader or attendee
- Learn how to prepare an effective agenda for a successful meeting
- Discover the different types of meetings and which ones suit your needs
- Know how to prepare for a meeting to maximise the changes of successful outcomes
- Identify the personal traits of leaders who lead effective meetings and learn how to emulate them
- Learn how leaders can create the conducive environment necessary for everyone’s participation
- Understand the role of meeting leaders in controlling the direction of meetings and sticking to agendas
- Realise the importance of fostering openness during discussions and learn how to achieve it
- Identify how to centre meetings around a clear purpose and defined objectives
- Learn how to select meeting attendees and inspire active, collaborative participation.
- Understand how to implement a process for developing meeting agendas.
- Discover how to measure the success of meetings by identifying specific outcomes and determining results
- Understand what an efficient meeting is and the elements necessary to create one
- Learn how to communicate with personal authority and the posture necessary to achieve such an outcome
- Identify disruptive influences and personalities, learn how to prevent them from hindering your meeting
- Learn when the proper time is for summarising agenda points and the meeting as a whole
- Identify and demonstrate positive behaviours which inspire meeting effectiveness
- Learn how to add value to meetings with documentation, guides and technology
- Discover how to effectively take notes and actions which support progress and prevent overwhelm
- Understand the importance of drawing effective and regular conclusions during and at the end of meetings
Who can take the Conducting Rewarding Meetings Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Conducting Rewarding Meetings Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.