- Course Code: UKVC18CBD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 21 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
Communication Bundle Diploma
- The definition and purpose of high impact communication.
- How to undertake a personal audit and understand your own communication style.
- How you can communicate to get noticed at work.
- How you can make a positive impact at all levels within an organisation.
- How to put people at ease within seconds of meeting them.
- How to quickly establish rapport.
- How to use effective opening remarks and “ice-breakers.'
- How to detect barriers to communication.
- The power of body language in high impact communication.
- How you can make use of multiple sensory channels when communicating with others.
- How you can overcome your personal insecurities and fears.
- How you can use body language to overcome the objections of others.
- How you can invoke the past, present and future to build your message via storytelling.
- How to structure a message.
- How to use metaphor in high impact communication.
- How to ask questions that make people think.
- How to elicit and respond to positive and negative feedback.
- How to deal with negative or unresponsive individuals in a constructive manner.
- How to understand another person's position.
- How to make a positive impact and elicit action from others.
- Understand the six universal human needs and how they drive individual behaviour.
- Learn how to incorporate Transactional Analysis communication skills in the workplace to reduce conflict and increase effectiveness.
- Be able to recognise and minimise counterproductive workplace behaviour.
- Grasp the importance of employee recognition, appreciation and autonomy for productivity and work quality.
- Identify what behaviours make a person difficult and how you can identify them
- Learn how to handle difficult people, focusing on solutions to difficult situations and people.
- Find out the underlying causes of difficult behaviour and awkward personalities
- Learn how to confidentially challenge people and reduce unnecessary conflict
- Understand the psychology of difficult employees and awkward customers
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations and difficult people in the work place
- Uncover more about the different types of difficult employees
- Discover the tips for managing difficult employees, bosses and colleagues
- Develop personal skills and resilience for dealing with difficult people
- Understand how to overcome conflict and move towards negotiation
- Learn how to create effective relationships in life and at work
- Discover how to extract as much information as possible by actively listening
- Learn how to reduce your emotional reactions to others by not taking matters so personally
- Uncover some of your own limiting behaviours and attitudes towards life and others
- Find ways to create a more positive attitude to life and create a better experience for yourself
- Understand how our environment and perceptions influence our physical and mental health
- Discover how to create a professional image and manner over the telephone
- Learn to identify and implement telephone etiquette which helps you connect with your caller
- Understand how to form positive and lasting initial impressions
- Find out how to sound professional and confident over the phone
- Understand what your telephone manner is and how it affects communication quality
- Discover the techniques that can improve clarity of communication over the phone
- Understand the importance of being an active listener and how to achieve it on phone
- Establish the differences between actively listening and merely hearing
- Learn how to effectively prepare for interactions over the phone
- Understand how to begin a call and grab your caller’s attention
- Find out how to plan your call time and put your ego aside to build rapport
- Convey the importance of silence and role play within a call
- Understand how to establish a positive perspective regarding complaints and why it is important
- Learn the skills necessary to effectively handle difficult or demanding customers and complaints
- Be capable of identifying, negotiating and resolving issues over the phone
- Be equipped to confidently handle threats, abuse and phone rage
- Learn the huge importance of telephone attitude and how to refine it to your advantage
- Understand the importance of emotional control and preventing information overload
- Define and develop your professional image and actively choose how to present yourself
- Discover how to stay positive, keep calm and prevent stress with practical techniques
Who can take the Communication Bundle Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The Communication Bundle Diploma Course consists of 3 courses:
Each course consists of between 5 and 5 individual modules.
Modules can take from 20 to 90 minutes to complete. You are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Do I have to study the courses in a certain order?No. You can study the courses in any order you choose. If you want to, you can do one module from a course and then move on to the next course.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Yes. Once you have completed all of the modules for each course there will be a multiple choice test.
The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for each test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process.
We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Communication Bundle Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 21 hours to complete in total.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.