- Course Code: UKVC18BCS
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Building Your Confidence & Self-Esteem Certificate
Lots of people suffer from poor confidence and low self-esteem. If you have a negative self-image, your quality of life and relationships will suffer. Low self-esteem is also implicated in depression and anxiety, both of which can have long-lasting and serious consequences.
Fortunately, you can learn to appreciate yourself and feel more confident and accepting of both your strengths and weaknesses. This course will give you practical strategies that emphasise self-acceptance and self-compassion.
You Will Learn:
- Why it is important to tackle low confidence and self-esteem
- Why you need to challenge underlying negative beliefs about yourself
- How to become more assertive and stand up for your own needs
- Why goals and challenges can help you overcome low self-esteem
- How to seek professional help if you need further assistance
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- Overcoming low self-esteem and boosting your confidence will improve your general wellbeing at home and work
- If you are interested in psychopathology, this course will give you an insight into a common mental health issue
- If you support someone with low self-esteem, this course will help you understand their experiences
- If you work with service users with mental health diagnoses, this course will help you support them to build a healthier self-image
Please note: This course contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
Who can take the Building Your Confidence and Self-Esteem Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Building Your Confidence and Self-Esteem Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.