- Course Code: UKVC18HBR
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Cost: £49.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
How to Build Resilience Certificate
Resilience is a significant determinant of personal wellbeing. Some people appear naturally more robust than others, but real resilience consists of skills and behaviours that anyone can learn.
In this course, you will discover the factors that determine resilience, and how to harness findings from contemporary psychological research to improve your own approach to dealing with life’s setbacks.
You Will Learn:
- The benefits of resilience
- The main pillars of resilience
- Why social support is key in building resilience
- Why changing your attitude towards problems can make you more resilient
- How to maintain a positive self-image, and why doing so will improve your resilience
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you address and overcome setbacks in your professional and personal life
- You will learn how to reduce and manage everyday stress, thereby improving your general wellbeing
- If you are interested in psychology, this course will provide you with an insight into the reasons why people vary in their level of resilience
- If you support or manage others at work or at home, this course will help you assist them in times of personal or professional trouble
Who can take the How to Build Resilience Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the How to Build Resilience Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.