- Course Code: UKVC20BLB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost: £100.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Budgeting Like a Boss
Budgeting your money can work wonders for your financial health. It takes very little effort to create and maintain a budget, and the practice can help you stay in control of your money. The art of budgeting allows you to plan your expenses and prioritise your spending.
Although it takes very little time to create a proper budget, a regular review can help you achieve early financial independence. Regardless of your age, it pays to learn the basics of budgeting and avoid common pitfalls along the way.
What You Will Learn
- How creating a budget helps you in many different ways and why you should start now
- How budgeting can help highlight your financial health and give you a realistic view of how you are spending your money
- Common problems that prevent people from making budgets
- How to create a realistic budget by calculating your income and expenses in the right way
- How to use the 50-20-30 rule in budgeting and how to allocate monthly expenses
- Important tips to make effective budgets that produce lasting results
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Budgeting helps you stay on top of your finances and prepare for unexpected emergencies
- The practice helps you identify wasteful expenditure and develop healthy spending habits
- By budgeting your money regularly, you will gradually have more money to spend on wants
- People who start budgeting early can plan well for a comfortable retirement
Budgeting your money helps you track your progress and curbs impulsive spending while creating a buffer in your finances. Regular budgeting also helps keep your savings on track for the future and prepares you for unexpected expenses and rainy days.
Who can take the Budgeting Like a Boss Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Budgeting Like a Boss Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.